I'm attempting to do what I've never done before..
Uploading a video here vide email. So if you can't see the video, it means that the trial failed!
Anyhoooo, if you can see, it's a video of aaron walking (finally!) A few more extra steps whilst I was at work yesterday. Haha masakla lepas ni nak jalan je :P I came back yesterday to find him sleeping..
With his mouth wide open and dahi berkerut.. I've seen that sleep face before,
when he's really really REALLY tired.. Mane tak nye, walk walk walk x henti.. Swim! Hahahaha.. My boy's all grown up now.. Sigh..
**** makanya setelah saya masuk ke laman blog ini melalui desktop dan video tersebut tiada kelihatan, I think I'll have to upload manually... Cehhhhhhhhhhh!! Since I can't seem to upload it from my cubicle, will do so when I get home.. Pfftttt! ****
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone
**** UPDATED!! Ignore the fact that you have to tilt your head.. for the life of me, I have NO IDEA HOW TO ROTATE THE VIDEO! Pfftttt ****



0 comments:
Post a Comment