Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Chocolate Connoisseur

Was happily indulging in divine dark chocolates this morning when I noticed that the wrapper has some writing beneath it (normally on top je kan?). Wow, INSTRUCTIONS??
If you can't really read it (I know my BB camera quality so... sakai!) here's what I wanted to highlight:

"The perfect way to enjoy your Cadbury Bournville Fine Dark Chocolate

1) Fine dark chocolate delivers a unique experience. So before you taste your Bournville, take a moment to savour its rich aroma. This will help heighten your appreciation of the flavour

2) Take a bite. A small one.

3) Focus on the bouquet of flavours as the chocolate melts on your tongue. Note the texture, the feel of it. Take your time. A fine dark chocolate is not something you hurry.

4) Take a deep breath

5) Continue to savour bit by bit, taking time to enjoy the rich cocoa taste that is distinctively Cadbury Bournville".

Hummmmmm...

Ok, I don't know about you, but I LOVE dark chocolate. But 'savouring its rich aroma'? 'take your time'? 'bit by bit'?

Hahaha....

It took me only 5 mins to go through 85% of the choc bar, as you can see. 'Deep breath'? Hahahahahaha... the only DEEP BREATH I took was from the amazement at how FAST I could swallow the chocs... and obviously from self satisfaction... having DEVOURED the chocolate sooooooooooooooo happily..

So, chocolate connoisseur wannabe? FAIL!!!!!

1 comments:

dr said...

Kah kah kah kah kah. Natrina Majid!!!! U and chocs!!! I think I could use that instruction hahah

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews