We often hear reminders by health magazines, doctors, adverts and such.. about the importance of drinking lots of water, at least 8 glasses a day. Even a friend of mine sweetly gave us a sort of 'guide' to help ensure that we get that 8 glasses each day.
I for one, have always been ignorant. I only drank lots of water while I was pregnant. Yeah, we do amazing things when we're pregnant kan? Like suddenly this vege hating girl, makan salad and ulam babe... ULAM!! Haha, I must say, I was proud of myself for making that effort. All because of that little nudger once inside me, now becoming this little boy who never fails to remind me how great Allah is.
Ok, back to the point. So ANYWAY, AFTER I gave birth.. that 2 bottles a day routine went.. ntah.. gone? Haha..
After I was so depressed with the PMS in my last post.. I tried to cheer myself up. Had retail therapy for a bit (When Dina and I are left alone to shop, disaster happens! Haha), changed my flats to heels, and drank lots and lots of water...
Boy was I in for a surprise! Haha Can't believe it was so simple! That 4-month pregger looking belly? Gone in a day! Yeah, despite my 100 times visit to the loo.. I was happy at the end of the day.. surprised more like it. Smacked my head a bit as I thought to myself..
'How dumb could I be? I drank lots of water during pregnancy to prevent water retention (more water tells ur body to NOT store excess water in fear of water deprivation) and of course to be healthy.. why can't the same be applicable now???'

Bengong.. this morning as I got dressed for work, I can't help but smile as I look in the mirror. Yes, I shall drink more water from now on!!!!!!! Come on people, let's drink more water for a fitter and healthier you!
(Bunyi macam sponsored post, but it's just me being super excited haha)



2 comments:
hahahah! chomelnyer super excited about water! XD
But yeah, still a good message =)
hehe because it was like a revelation to me that morning! Terussss cari botol air nk bawa jalan2 :P
Post a Comment