Bengong...
But I'm here now! Managed to upload photos on fb (serious tak sebyk yang boleh dibanggakan) but it took me 6 freakin' tries ok!! I have no idea what's the problem.. but thankfully I didn't have to upload like 100 photos. Imagine, 10 photos each time .. 10 times selecting and pressing the upload button..
The horror.
Ok, so back to our 'balik kampung' trip. To put it simply, we had FUN.. At least I had fun :) The first 5 days was spent sleeping at my dad's.. and for the 2 remaining nights?? Ah well, we were treated to stay at the wonderful Shangri'la Hotel Tanjung Aru! Thanks mummy :) :) Definitely the sweetest ending to what had already been a wonderful trip..
Glad to have spent good quality time with dad as well. Although the parental unit have to work during most of our trip (yelaaa, dah dtg time weekdays, sape suruh?) the time spent after work was fun too. Well, for people who have worked almost all their lives, they don't have to go to the office at 8am like we do anymore. Boo! They go as they please. We managed to have breakfast with my dad for most of the days (read=him relaxing reading the paper.. work? what work?), having super long lunches with my mom.. and playing with my sisters after they finished their tuition. Yes, my sisters are super hardworking. Gile taiko.. everyday got tuition after school..
And they are only in darjah 3 and 6!! OMG.. I would've pengsan-ed from exhaustion. I guess my dad's disciplinarian style is still there after all these years :P Yela, org military what do you expect?
FOOD? Yeah, we were stuffed like nobody's business. I don't know why, we keep eating like we've never seen food before. I actually developed 'muffin-top' (no idea how to correctly describe it).. Let's just say by the end of the trip I couldn't really button my jeans..
Oh, we even had jid n foy join us for the weekend! We brought them around places, and of course.. to EAT! Serious, xde keje lain. We also had beach time! That was fun..
Aaron ate sand.. pffttt... mule2 geli. sabar jela. Everytime he touched sand, he would come up to either of us, asking (in his own way) us to brush off the sand..
Looking at the photos, I just realized that I didn't snap one single picture of my parents. Brilliant! *smashing head on desk* Bijakkkk bijakkk... but at least we got lots of Aaron's! Hehe...
Okay, I am sleepy. I am grumpy. My supposed 'relaxing so as not to appear flat hair' turned out to be a disaster. FLAT macam kertas. Sakit hati.
Bleurghh.. so that's a story for next week. Till then, toodles!



0 comments:
Post a Comment