Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Saturday, 30 April 2011

Jet plane

It's 1.01am.. And I'm still not done packing. Well, watching tv to b more exact. Am supposed to empty my memory card.. Gave up after spending 5 mins looking for the card reader..

Huwaaa nasib baik plane leaves at 12pm. Yes ppl, we're going back to KK for our DEPT FAMILY DAY!! Over lagi boleh tak? Haha I'll b playing hostess and my mom the provider of almost everything we need. Sometimes I wonder whether I'd b able to develop super excited hospitality abilities like hers..

Now I think I'll just spend another min or so listing down my remaining 'to-pack' list. Can't be bothered to finish packing.. Done 80% already kire bagus la kan? :P

Later!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews