Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Saturday, 18 June 2011

Rare occasion

I am truly happy today. For the first time in what seemed like months.. or even year.. the 4 of us siblings are in one place, at the same time.

Despite raya celebrations and all.. We never ever ever have an opportunity to re-unite like this. Long story. So upon realizing that ALL of us are under one roof, the first thought that came to my mind was ..

"jom ambil gambar! I'd want to remember this"

And so we did..

Whilst uploading this picture onto fb.. I almost shed a tear.. Or maybe I did.. I have no idea. Memories of years past came rushing through my head. What happened to all of us? I used to sleep in the same room as my elder brother until I was about.. 10? I used to take care of em' two little rascals, as in jaga tukar lampin all ok.. I was already changing diapers (lampin at the time) at the age of ummm.. 8-9 kot.. maybe later, tak igt.. Having to 'break-up' over raya celebrations, school holidays and all.. gosh, typing this I'm already tearing up..

Dah2 la tu..

Now we're all grown up.. leading our own lives.. drifting apart.. Semua control macho.. including me..

Ok.. I'm stopping here. Before I do more damage to my already fragile emotional state.. Nak g makan, bye!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews