Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Sunday, 14 August 2011

Welcoming Baby Nazrin

Dearest Nazrin,

Welcome to the world lil' one! Aunty Natte' went to see you last week (Haha.. am still contemplating whether I should change aunty 'natte'.. sounds weird, no?) So anyway.. From the moment your mummy told me she was scheduled to bring you to this world on Tuesday, I was so excited!

Yes! I was truly excited! Even contemplated whether I should just skip work and 'terpacak' in front of the OT at 8.30am that day :) But haha I guess I'm just not meant to be THAT sweet eyh? Aunty banyak kerja la dear, I'll make it up to you one day.. Promise!
It didn't help that I had to attend a meeting on Tuesday tu also! Was kinda bummed because I couldn't wait to see you and your mummy! But alas, I managed to rush to the hosp on Wednesday. But you were still in the nursery. I was worried but didn't want to show it to your mummy, takut she lagi risau. But you're all better now! Alhamdulillah safely at home with mummy and daddy :) :)

Friday was the day I excitedly brought my camera to work! I was determined to have your picture taken :) I shed a tear of happiness on Sunday before that (didn't tell your mummy that sebab control macho).. On Friday I was super excited, agak hyper kat office :P
You're so fair!!! Like your mummy! And you're such a goodboy!! I'm so proud of you! You look healthy dahhhhh :) :) And I heard from your mummy, you feed real good! Keep it up ok dear? Aunty am not THAT good at taking pictures, but I love to do so.. I hope I did manage to capture some good ones that your mummy will like and frame for you. Please remember that Aunty Natte' took those yah? Hehehe..
Oh, and I'm truly sorry I didn't carry you on Friday.. Ummm.. Aunty Natte ni.. even though dah ada anak satu.. But I'm still very much afraid of carrying newborns. I'm not confident enough to carry another person's child.. my own, lain la kan! But no worries.. The next time I see you, I'd steal you away from your mummy a bit ok? :) We let her rest a while.

Ok dear, I hope to see you soon.. Umm.. you may or may not stumble across this entry in the next few years (or ever!) But just know that Aunty Natte' loves you and your mummy so much!
See you soon lil' one..

xoxo Aunty Natte..

4 comments:

AdzyH said...

OMG Natrina! You so sweeettttttttttttttt! Nampak je macho :p

I expect the same post for my baby! Hahahahaha.

But yes Nazrin, aunty Natte was reallly hyper that she kept bugging aunty Ad to go see you! We love you precious lil' one!

n@trin@ said...

Hahaha hello! Ehem hilang macho I hehehe nway, I think you probably need to START making babies for the same post? ;)

Haha tula kalau ikutkan thurs pun nak pergi juga! Over aunty natte ni haha

Anonymous said...

alahaiiii... sooo gorgeous ok baby and mommy! Mannnn... i want a baby now!

n@trin@ said...

heheheh bawa bertenang shaaa :P can't wait to see ur baby! :P

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews