Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Epiiiii - Ultimate girly post, avoid if u must hehe

Ahhhh my trusted wet/dry epilator, how I've missed you. Have been using em' for legs since....... College! Okay, logically not the same one coz that was ages ago. Bersilih ganti la. It made sense to use this in the UK because buying disposable shavers and going for a wax of your entire body is just kepalaaaa hotakkklyyyy expensive! Hence the cheaper, rechargeable option ;)

(Umm, brazillian/hollywood treatments excluded ok! Gila sakit tak sanggup buat sendiri)

But as of late have been.... LAZY..... yes, picking up the said epi from the bathroom, angkat to the room, find the charger, lay it on the side table.. and charge.. LAZY.. Well, most of the time when I wanted to wear a skirt, cari2.. Oh no, not charged..

Yes, emergency! *grabs disposable shaver (Gasps!!!)

Every time after I'll tell myself, no no no.. after this back to epi.. And that was 6 months ago.. and after a few hundred (Huh?) batangs of disposables, wax trips (everytime after geleng kepala for the outflow of money), I finally.. FINALLY charge my epi! And boy it felt good :) I love the growth after! Far apart, light and it's not so obvious that it stares at you in the face as you check to see whether you're due.

Yeah, a woman's dilemma at its best xx

2 comments:

Farah Haida said...

Byk la pulak disposable tu available. Baik charge je. LOL

n@trin@ said...

Hehehe tula pasal

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews