Last night as per usual the three of us were lazing on the bed ready to sleep. The husband slept first as he was tired.. So tinggal me and the little one hugging each other to sleep.. And he being the buas him, he will not stay at one place kalau nak sleep.. mesti golek2 until he finds his 'best' position.. he can go as far as our feet, melintang across the bed.. terbalik.. on the pillows, all lah!
So last night he golek'ed extra. I just silently watch.. pretending to sleep. He thought I was asleep already as I lay there still with my eyes closed (or rather, half open).. And then after 2 mins I realized I couldn't sense any movement on the bed.. I opened my eyes.. Lo and behold, I saw two little feet dangling as he climbed into his own bed!! Haha he actually turun from our bed masuk katil sendiri!! I was shocked!!! haha terus kejut yas to watch ;)
Ahhh my boy so independent now.. they grow up too fast!
p/s: Yes, he naik katil sendiri and then put himself to sleep..



2 comments:
OMG proud moment!
Even I feel proud of him.
heheh
well done Aaron!
Heheh thank you aunty Dina!! :) (But for the weekend, we had to let him sleep in sbb he was being extra clingy hehehehe
Post a Comment