Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Monday, 19 December 2011

And... We're back

What greeted me this morning after almost a month of absence from the gym is just..

Wth?!!???#*?!??

What on earth happened when I was gone?

Invasion of the smellys?

Anyway, we're back. When I say 'we'.. I mean my and the sir. We're both back at work. Back to our normal weekend do's and back to our own bed.

It has been a journey.

There are lots of things that has happened. And I wanna tell all. So excuse me if some posts are a bit...

Outdated/ancient

Oh well.. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im glad that your normal days has been resumed ;)....

Soon ull have me to add to ure normal life too hehehe..

by the way, r u serious? Lawak k gym u. Do they have an air freshener? If not than, that is prolly somethg they wud consider storing lol.

n@trin@ said...

Hehehe apparently ada orang a*ab ni busuk gak. Yas pernah jumpa, I tak pernah so taktau cerita. hahahaha :P

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews