Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Thursday, 23 August 2012

One of those

It's just one of those days.. Where you just feel.... Physically impossible.. Burnt out maybe?

Today is MY day. With the husband sick and the temp day maid not showing up.. My body just decided to finish its batteries. What could've been an easy task of helping with the dishes and what not.. Seemed...

Impossible.. Desire was there..

But I was physically worn out. The three of us were in bed by 930 tops me thinks. Sluggish is an understatement as to what I'm feeling right now. I don't think the doctor approves physical exercise just yet but my body craves it. I feel... Gahhhhh... I dream of running shoes and pumped up zumba sessions

Not too soon I guess

Xx

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews