Took this home design test from Adzy. She's one of those I've always thought to be gifted when it comes to the creative side *ehem*Ice cream*ehem*. Well, most of my friends are definitely gifted in that sense I suppose. Too bad they have a friend who just couldn't work adobe what? banners what? Haha
I'll stick to baking ugly looking cupcakes tqvm :)
So anyway, took the test and wahlaahhhh... She said it's the description fits me perfectly! Let's see..
Classic:
"Classic knows there's a place for everything—and everything belongs in its place. She's a perfectly tailored dress. A smooth, 4-tiered wedding cake. And she imbues her sense of structure with a graceful elegance, an undisturbed calm, and of course, an irrefutable beauty."
Hahaha... really ar? Read the full result here (if you care).
Looking at how we're shaping our home now, there might be some truth to the test. Luckily the hubs and I have the same taste when it comes to choosing furniture and stuff. Sometimes rather, I think he has better taste than me that most times I leave him to make the final decision. Yes, I'm useless like that. Haha. It's nothing much, yet. We're just slowly filling up the house with bits and pieces to finally make our house a home..
:) :)
(pictures taken from the website. Haha that ain't my home, YET!)



0 comments:
Post a Comment