In love..
With my new ipad mini casing.. Ehem.. Yeah. You read that right. I sold my ipad for an ipad mini.
Too tempting. Too light. Too convenient.
A must have.
I just woke up from probably the worst migraine I ever had. So bad that I cried. Cried even more when the doctor injected me. Cried more when the injection site got swollen..
Yes, my worst migraine ever. It all started with me having my recurring neck aches, from lugging around my used to be heavy ipad AND my laptop in one freaking bag everywhere i go. To work. Psycho.
Thought i was tough.
Sissy.
Ok long story short, The change i made to my daily routine just came in too late. By then, my neck was already stiff. Headaches came in. It got worst when i tried to massage it away.. Bad bad decision..
Hence here i am. Nak mandi. But too tired..
Xx
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Saturday, 30 March 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
natte, ur migraine attack frequent ke? u take coffee? dulu i had migraine terok gak n frequent. now jarang gile. if u nak, can try my coffee. ade lingzhi added.
@irizis
Quite frequent jugak.. But lately ni dah better sikit. i think due to stress banyak. Doctor pun suspect
Post a Comment