Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Tuesday, 2 April 2013

April's fool

I think my mind was playing an April's fool prank on myself.

Only managed to fall asleep at 3am. We came back from the office at 12am. Lo and behold, my aircond wasn't working. Almost cried. Called up maintenance. Even wanted to switch apartments. But no, you can't unless there's a report from maintenance saying that the aircond is indeed, faulty.

No luck. The aircond was fine in the end.

By then, I was already getting weird vibes from the room. My room mate was sweet enough to agree to switching rooms with her. Bless her. But it didn't end there. I couldn't sleep. One thing, I have always been a scaredy cat. I sleep with the TV on in places foreign to me. I need background sound. I don't have music in my macbook (boo).

Ha! Bijak! Play la the movies I took from a friend.

No codec.

I almost fainted. so Astro-on-th3-go with 3G it is. After the first series ended. I was still wide awake. I can't be using up all my data allowances now can I? Luckily the wifi was not so bad. Although it took me half an hour to dload the right codec for the movie. Wahlah!

Ended up watching the movie until habis. EPIC FAIL.

Afters? Still wide awake. I knew I should sleep. It's going to be a long day today. I started to get scared. Sweating like there's no tomorrow. The aircond was on high at 10 Degrees Celcius. I put on Yaasin on Youtube.

That put me to sleep, alhamdulillah.

Lesson? Pasang la Yaasin awal2 kan? Astaghfirullah.. Such a big lesson for me. Kicked myself in the end for being so ignorant. I couldn't pray to begin with, which actually contributed to my whole 'scared' episode. Normally, at a new place, after I've prayed.. the room seem, homey. Last night?

Too foreign.

Ok, time to work.

xx

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews