3 weeks ago, was somehow very overwhelming for me. Tired and somewhat pre-occupied with work and other stuff, we came home almost every day.. knackered. Like up to a point I neglected laundry for a week! No packed lunch for the week as I woke up at about 6.30am almost.every.day! Fitness wise? Oh, don't get me started. Up to today, I've been very, very slow!
It's depressing!
But anyway, with all that's happening... obviously the mopping and sweeping have been neglected. I can become tired JUST by looking at my kitchen, the living room etc. It's not THAT berkecah... it's just not, aghhh! You get it?
By Friday, the idea of getting up early to 'spring clean' the house on Saturday is just... unimaginable. Plus, had to stay up the night before? No, ain't happening!
Just when I was about to bawl my eyes out... mom came to the rescue... She offered to loan her maid for the day! Woot! Light at the end of the tunnel! We were hesitant at first, you know.. the idea that WE CAN DO IT ourselves strongly planted in our minds.
But alas, we succumbed. We admitted that we needed help. Even if it's just for a few hours. Few hours of which we could properly rest and spend quality time with each other as a family. Pushing through would've meant stressed out, grumpy people. Not a good way to end our week.
The result?
A much, much happier us.. motivation to start off the week and so semangat to go back to our daily routine. I guess, it was a much needed break for a bit. So perhaps, admitting that you need help once in a while is healthy. Trying to put the weight of the whole world on your shoulders may NOT be the best idea at times.. So yeah, lesson learned.
I'm back to packed lunches and consistent laundry cycles. Fitness? Adehhh... Still.Very.Slow! There's just not enough time in the world and right now? I feel so freakin' bleurghhhhhhhh....
ah well.. xx







0 comments:
Post a Comment