When you work full time, there are two types of days..
(1) Days when you're swamped with work, you can't eat, you can't sleep.. heck you can't even go to the ladies without thinking of work!
(2) Days when you just WISH you're swamped with work......so you won't have time to think/be distracted from worrying about the REAL problems....
the real fear.
I am usually quite reserved when it comes to my health. Well, both my surgeries these past 2 years (appendicitis and ectopic) apparently came to a surprise to almost everyone around me. Yeah, I kid you not.. when I was in the emergency room prior to the surgery to remove my appendix, I had to ask the nurse to literally wheel me out of the ER (which has no network connection, so dangerous!) so that I can call my husband to tell him that I'm having surgery in 2 hours time.
But today.. today is the day that I may not be able to hold it in too much as I have in the past. Today is one of those days where I had to stop beside the road a couple of times..
and cry..
Because I was too unsure and too afraid.
I was grateful for friends who have helped distract me from feeling this way. Who assured me that it's just nothing and that the scan would not show anything.
I pray that is the case.
In the meantime, there isn't much that I could do... but look for things to distract myself and stop me from just crying unnecessarily..
More details about today will come on Monday.. or Tuesday.. I don't know.. When I do KNOW I guess..
xx





2 comments:
i don't really know what's going on but keep calm! no point worrying over nothing yet.
Thank you Dina! Tula.. am trying to stay calm and not fear the worst!
But the idea of having to stay put for 3 hours on Monday scares me!
Post a Comment