Or apples, rather.
Saw some apples in the fridge and thought that apples and cinnamons might be a good combination for a muffin.
Oh wait, everyone else knows!
Except me!
(If you haven't realized it yet, this is me distracting myself from 'the matter' that I refuse to be pondering over... yeah, you get my drift)
After the failure that are those muffins previously (Yeah, they were great just out of the oven, just because they were warm... but in fact, they're kinda hard..). Problem with over-mixing apparently.
So I was determined to try again.
Wahlah!! my 5.30am musings (Excuse the bad photo. Was rushing towards the end to get ready for work and didn't have time to snap one out of the tray)
xx
p/s: Alhamdulillah these turned out fine, and definitely something that I will make again!
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Thursday, 27 June 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment