Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Monday, 15 July 2013

If you can't stop them, join them..

Apparently this holds true for when men watch their children.. for most people..

This happened when I left these two to play together whilst I bake. They were shooting at those lil' minion toys we got from Mcd's happy meals. Well, at least I know that my little boy has some 'me' in him.

Yes, I grew up not with barbie dolls or playing 'masak-masak'. I grew up with toy guns, climbing up stone walls, playing 'baseball' in the house with the congkak. Ahaaa, CONGKAK I kid you not. I remember that day like it was yesterday. Swinging the bat (congkak), hitting the ball (tennis ball) AND end up hitting your little brother's head (yes, with that congkak on full swing) AND break a window..

To add salt to injury, my father came home a few seconds later..

from military camp (read=very garang mode)

Lariiii!!!!!!!! (yes, we left my brother crying with a benjol head. We received a good beating after)

xx

p/s: I have a feeling I've told this story before. But it's just too classic, I have to share it AGAIN!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews