You know what chocasm means? Yeah, I can't describe it. You have to 'experience' it. For a friend's iftar do on Sunday the other day, we decided to bring desserts.
Ok, 'we'.. I mean 'me'.. He just asked me what we would be bringing for the iftar. Alhamdulillah I've been blessed with the one who gets me. Yes, I love preparing food but when I am not up for it (read=tired or just plain lazy), he's ok with take-outs and such. So as we were driving by the stalls selling murtabak, I thought why not we use up our dark reese peanut butter minis...
In a house with just 2 adults... (who don't really eat that much), yeah we need to finish food anyway we can, so we won't have to throw out expired items. Which, often happens. Therefore, we know not to buy tonnes of foods we won't finish.
I've never baked brownies.. EVER.
And I have been thinking of somehow incorporating em' lovely heavan in little wrappers into any kind of dessert. The pressure was on. At 4pm, we were pressed for time. Iftar was at Kelana Jaya, so you can imagine what time we should be leaving the house.
Half an hour later, it's done!
And I'm super excited about the recipe, you can use ANY kind of chocolates! You can get the recipe here. The most important thing?
It's super easy!! So I'm thinking kitkats, ferrero rocher.. snickers...
(ok, it's only 3.12pm and I'm not helping myself right now)
xx
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Monday, 22 July 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment