Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Travel food

Wah... hotel, superb entertainment..

But what of provisions?
Mee Maggi, Bread, Soup and sapuan

Breakfast, celebrity style.. pffft! 

The petit pain au chocolat that we loved so much, we smuggled some out

Yes. We decided to skimp on food. Mahal wehhhhhh! Haha, we also managed to limit expensive food intake at USS. Drinks? We brought mineral water wherever we go. Mineral water bought in Malaysia mind you! Whenever I can, I'll just share my meal with Aaron. I don't eat that much anyway.

Haha, ok sounds sad.

It's okay really. We just made sure that the lil' one has enough to eat. He's the priority. We vain people are ok.

(Pffftt... We're still feeling guilty from our binging fest in Melbourne!)

xx

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews