Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Friday, 4 October 2013

, , , ,

A B|ue affair

Last weekend I had a blue order. Cake and cupcakes for a babyshower. Guesses as to what will the sex of the baby be?

So I made a vanilla blue ombre cake and blue velvet cuppies, both with cream cheese frosting. As usual, making them was FUN! I had a slight miscalculation however, which ended up requiring me to make 2 separate batches of vanilla instead of one.

Excuse the 4am lighting!
The celebrated one
Deco by Dina

You may order by dropping me an e-mail at natrina7atgmaildotcom. I am in the midst of designing a logo.. Ceh.. But once I'm done, I will officially make the announcement.

Watch this space!

Xx

 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews