Ok, so I've been nesting right? One of the MAJOR items on the checklist would be the medela fre3style pump, one of my most worthwhile investment when I had my first born.
My friend and I, also pregnant, thought that yeah, we're clever... We'll just bring our pumps to the service centre to have it 'serviced' since it has been a while kan? The morning of, I was happily arranging the parts, so happy that after I'm done with this, another 'tick' on my checklist!
Boy were we wrong....
The first thing the girl at the service centre checked was our battery compartment... I saw black dust around the area. Uh-oh.... Both pumps were no longer useable. The motor has leaked.
W..h..a..t....
The both of us were really taken aback, sad and sooooo stressed out by this. Ah man, a faulty motor would mean having to... Gasp! Buy a whole new set of pump!
Needless to say, the rest of our lunch hour was very dark and sombre indeed. Both imagining our ringgit notes having wings, flying off into the horizon... Just when you thought having a second child would not incur much cost in terms of prep work. It felt the same now.
:,(
My take? Take out the batteries woman.. Especially when you know it will be sometime before you're going to use it again. Good bye new stroller, good bye new nursing tops, good bye JJ C0le diaper caddy which I wanted so much... Did I mention that Aaron's old cot broke? Yeah, that too..
Hello makan pasir...
Xx
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Wednesday, 23 April 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment