Eh?
But anyway, we (siblings) decided to take mom out for dinner. To be honest, we have not done so in YEARS (or possibly, ever?). Yes, it is sad. Why? Most times during important celebrations or whatever times, we all would not be in the same city. It's either my mom would be travelling, sabah, my brother(s) in sabah or miri or australia or wherever lah! So yeah, we've gotten used to.... Not celebrating anything together (including birthdays)...
Well, we're getting better. But it does take time.
So yeah, brought her to Shook starhill. Considering that I spent the entire weekend in bed, it was quite hard for me to get out of bed and get ready. Heck, I even decided to just wear a dress that I've been repeatedly wearing as of late. It's huge and it's comfy!
All in all, it was an excellent dinner, time well spent. I was smiling the whole time! Can't remember the last time we had a family dinner like this... :(
More to come, insyaAllah!
Xx



0 comments:
Post a Comment