Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Sunday, 18 May 2014

#mysickbaby

What's a worst feeling than having constant backpain, heartburn, sleepless nights and just being plain hormonal all the time?

Is seeing your son being admitted.

Yes, it's day 3 now of him being admitted and us making this our home for now. Viral infection, high temp the works.. :,( I no longer have any qualms about hospital food, too pasrah to care I just wallop anything. Lucky they provide food for both mummy and boy. Lucky too, husband sleeps here with us. And because the boy only wants to sleep being craddled, he sleeps on his dad. My back pain and bulging pregnant belly means I can't do that for him.

Finally last night we were transferred to a single room (which means I finally get to sleep on a bed!). This hospital I tell you, too popular. Extremely too popular. It's so hard getting a room here. We hoped to be discharged today, seeing as he didn't have any fever at all yesterday.... But come 5am this morning, his temp spiked again..

We'll see what the doctor says when he checks up on him later this morning.

2 visits to the hospital this week? I must be setting a record for myself :( and not the good kind..

Xx

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews