Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Monday, 14 July 2014

#abangadiklove

Well, you can't really expect big brother to be nice to his sister the whole time right? To-date, I still have slight trust issues with leaving Aaron alone with baby Elle i.e when I need to go to the loo etc. Yesterday he deliberately pinch baby Elle's feet causing her to shriek in pain. 


Or maybe that just happens when I'm there.. Signs of sibling rivalry already? Erk!!


So over the weekend, I decided to try and get some bonding time between these two. Ok, maybe just for him because I'm pretty sure baby Elle won't really understand what the heck we were doing. Did a mini photoshoot, erm.. Ok 'picture taking' session whilst papa is asleep. Took a bunch of Aaron's photos first before told him we're going to do one with adik. Well, I guess in the end he was more in it for the photos rather than the mission.


Haha.


Whatever. At least I got a frame worthy photo out of it ;) 



Xx



0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews