It has been an eventful raya for us so far, alhamdulillah. Although I'm quite bugged that we still don't get to go back to kk yet.. Baby Elle is still too small and we're not that keen on flying her around that soon. Perhaps raya haji, insyaAllah....
Having raya straight after confinement is... challenging to say the least. Haha what will all the food, especially lemang! I live for lemang and rendang. I try to limit my lemang intake as it's known to cause gas to the little one. Kesian jugak, menangis2 when she passes wind. So I'm done with lemang for now. It actually surprises me that even after a week of raya etc, I still ask for pantang food i.e ikan bakar and sup sayur yesterday. Habit perhaps? Having eaten almost the same thing every other day for about 40 days (raya fell on my 41 day so ala2 merdeka laaa haha)
Hope you've had a good raya celebration with your loved ones and for those who have started work yesterday (or even the week before!), ah well.....
We still got to make a living right? Those paycheck ain't going to make its way into your bank account just like that!
Xx



0 comments:
Post a Comment