Ok guys!
It's official! NHomeBakes is here to stay, alhamdulillah :) :) Follow my IG 'NHomeBakes' for pictures of what I've made so far. For now I am maintaining my private IG as... well, private.
I am in NO wayyyyy an excellent baker, but you gotta start somewhere right? PLUS! All this baking is really DIGGING a huge hole in my pocket. I need to start financing this passion, somehow. I'm not doing this full time at the moment, so I do hope that people will be kind with what little time I have :)
Today received my most awesome business card and stickers from dearest jid!! She definitely captured 'me' in the clean design and the color... so me! (does happy dance)
So far alhamdulillah I have been getting quite a number of orders every week. Sometimes though I need to pace myself and constantly bear in mind that I am always a wife first, mother second, employee third and baker fourth. So you can understand why I only bake at night? And a person can only take so much lack of sleep right? Haha.. Hence, I try to space out my orders as best I can. Hope you can understand.
At the moment I am still perfecting what I know and definitely learning new tips, tricks and recipes every day.. So come and see my 'development' so to speak, through my IG (NHomeBakes). Of course, I will try to update here now and again, but picture uploads are much much more easier don't you think?
xx




0 comments:
Post a Comment