20 facts..
Although I have never been tagged to list down 20 things about myself, but after reading other people's '20facts' list (from September!! I know, I'm sooo late kan?)... I wondered whether or not I'd be able to complete the list. So here goes..
(1) I try to drink at least 4Litres of water. Everyday.
(2) Contrary to popular belief (eh yeke?), I'm quite a loner. I'm fine walking alone and sitting alone in a café. Used to that growing up... raya sorang... cuti sorang... (eh? dah sedih?).
(3) I ALWAYS feel fat. ALWAYS.
(4) I wear a corset/girdle of some sort, EVERY SINGLE DAY. Refer to point #3.
(5) I hate small talk. HATE. Mostly because I don't really have much to say.. especially with strangers/people I seldom hang out with.
(6) I don't read the news. This, my husband scolds me about. I know I know, I should.. but.. fine, I try ok? Hence, point #5.
(7) I'm bad at remembering people's names/faces. Mostly I'll try to avoid saying their name if I can when I don't remember, but focus on the conversation instead. Baik kan? :P
(8) I don't do lovey dovey huggy buggy stuff. Only with selected people and ONLY during selected times. Otherwise, I keep my distance. Konon 'macho' la eh? Errrrr....
(9) Despite having 2 children, I'm bad with OTHER kids. I was never great with kids before I had my own... Never really experienced nephews and nieces la growing up, except for caring for my brothers when they (and I) were young. But I like to think that I'm good with MY kids.
(10) I have a system to 'measure' how chubby my cheeks have gotten.. it's hard to explain here. But quite an effective system so far. Refer to point #3.
(11) I'm already out of ideas on what to write here.
(12) Despite being a 'lawyer' la etc2.. I don't do public speaking. Although I LOVE (if given a chance) to do formal events SCRIPTED emcee'ing. Yes, only scripted.
(13) I am not funny. Hence point #12.
(14) Fashion - I am bad with choosing colors, or kain, or an outfit for that matter. I rely on my loving trusted friends who are kind enough to give their opinions when I ask them.
(15) To me, I am the ultimate multi-tasker. How else do you think I bake with a newborn (now not so newborn) and a toddler???
(16) I have an OCD of some sort when it comes to organizing my office desk. I rearrange/re-organize a minimum of 3 times a year. The rest of the time I make sure it's tidy or in order before I leave my desk.
(17) I'm bad with directions. My eyes were open when you were driving, but in actual fact, I was 'sleeping'. Just don't ask me how we got there. My mind can choose not to remember some things.
Fuhhh... am I not done yet????
(18) I have a somewhat 'garfield' memory when it comes to movies. Trust me, I can watch a movie halfway only to realize, "Eh, I've watched this before!!".. So watching movies 2-3 times (or more) is acceptable to me. Husband knows and always have to remind me that yes, we've watched THAT movie.. Yes, also related to point #17.
(19) I'm a bad singer, but in MY MIND, I'm mariah carey. HAHAHAHA.. you don't want to go karaoke'ing with me.
(20) I prefer western to asian food (except sushi, which I LOVE!).
Wow, that's a whole list eh? Sorry to bore you with this super belated list (ntah2 dah lame dah) but I'm quite sleepy from the super heavy lunch we had just now. Ok, lunch hour up. Back to work!
xx
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Thursday, 6 November 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment