Over the weekend, we had a royal tea party.
The purple kind. Oh wait, it was lilac. It was a Princess Sofia themed birthday party for my niece! She LOVESSSS Princess Sofia. Well, I guess most girls her age do too! At first she was torn between wanting a Fr0zen theme, or a royal tea party. It just so happens that Fr0zen is 'the' birthday party theme of the year! Fortunately, her momma (and aunt) were able to persuade her that a princess party is MUCH MUCH BETTER!
AND IT WAS!!
Haha.. but you've gotta give credits to Walt Disney for doing such an amazing job with Fr0zen. A lot of people (including my brother-in-laws AND husband) got confused and asked "Where is Olaf?"..
Salah theme la oi!
But anyway, my sister-in-law did a FANTASTIC job for getting all these decos and planning the layout, the party, etc. It looked wonderful! The birthday girl was so happy as she came down the stairs, she started imitating Mei Mei from her favorite show, Upin Ipin, "Saya Suka Saya Suka!" whilst dressed in her perfect lilac costume.
Oh the cake! No, I did not make this one. I supplied the Macarons, lilac (chocolate) and white (salted caramel).
How I wish one day I will be good enough to be able to produce such a beautiful and amazing cake! The push pop cake were marvelous as well! It's red (purple) velvet with cream cheese icing.
Everyone really had fun that day! Although a particular little boy cried because he lost at musical chairs. Sigh, how la!
His birthday is coming up realllll soon. And yes, I HAVE NOT thought of anything yet! Initially did not want to hold a party at all. Aiya, costly la... But this is probably the first of his many parties where he actually asked for a party... and he made sure I know this time that he wanted an aeroplane themed party..
Who am I to say no to my firstborn ;)
xx















0 comments:
Post a Comment