Remember how I was telling you about my new frosting recipe?
Tried it again for my red velvet.. this time doubled up the cream cheese and used a different brand.
Wah lahh!! It tastes so good, almost ice-cream'y like nyumminess! Less sweet too! (plus point!!) QC was supposed to only take one of the 3 I left him and gave the other 2 to my sisters-in-law. It wasn't in the fridge when I got back from Tawau (another story, another post) so I assumed that he had..
![]() |
| It pipes well too! Look... FLUFFY!! |
But I had a feeling that I should probably ask him. You know, just to be sure.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
He at all three cupcakes by himself....
(-__-)
xx




2 comments:
This looks so yummyyyyyyy!
Hehehe thank you!!! Dah lama nak meant to pass some to you tapi tak tergerak ke jalan ampang pagi2.. will do one of these days k????
Eat at the office! nanti doctor marah! :P :P
Post a Comment