Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Saturday, 21 February 2009

Goosebumps!

You know that u're hearing a very good song, sung by a very good singer..

When u're then having goosebumps!!

Oh well, that's how I felt when I first listened to D@nny Gok3y on the 2009's Americ@n Id0l first live show... Sedap gile plsss!! He's my next d@vid co0k :) hehe we'll see... And I just found out, it is risky to google AI now, because it is being showed late here in the UK. So wouldn't want any spoilers now do we? hehe

For now, I'll be enjoying my weekly dose of AI through the telly. I want to pace myself by not looking through Y0utube. Hehe, need to studyyyy larrrr...

Okay, assignment due next week! Later :P

2 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Maybe you should wear a coat while listening to music.

n@trin@ said...

hahaha.. unfortunately, it might then get too hot! :P

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews