People closest to me probably thinks I am sure, direct, know what I want, work for what I want, etc2...
But truthfully, I am not really sure what I want. Besides the whole lawyer thing (which is probably the only single thing that I am currently working on :P),
there was this time (and still is) that I want to someday have my own line, my own boutique housing all my creations... from normal wear to wedding gowns, you name it.
And then, there's the additional interest of being a make-up artist (really, I DO obsess about make-up to that extent). On top of that I thought, why not throw in an event planning company as well? since I am ALSO interested in doing that? So from there, there's this idea of a whole boutique, which has its own make-up center at the side.. Did I mention that I ALSO want to have my own cosmetics line???
And then... there's suddenly the urge to ALSO perhaps want a salon... AND a spa as well!! Yeah, that will really spice up my already complicated business plan.
Oh, and today... I am already thinking of opening my own cupcake bakery. Online as well as in store orders! 'Butterfly Cupcakes' I'll call it!!
So there, I am certainly FAR from what I want in life. I am well aware that you can't have all you want. I am also aware that I am not some millionaire with spare cash to spend on opening up stores and buying up cosmetics factories.
I just wish, wish that someday I can have all this. And all that, would be something that I'd run in my spare time, when I'm not busy running my own law firm.. Didn't I mention that??
Ha-ha... yeah, complicated really!!
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Tuesday, 17 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
ahahahhaha.. Life's not easy. At least u are working towards something. Im on a 'pause' mode. T-T tak tahu mahu apa.
hehe takpe dear, at least you are doing something whilst on 'pause' mode, gives you the capital for use when you found what you want to do :)
ni pon, tgh on the brink of kemalasan teramat!! haha 2 weeks of procrastinating! mampussssssssssssss camniiiii :P
Post a Comment