Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Tuesday, 31 March 2009

giveaway

For the past few days I have already felt a teeny bit feverish.. My best bet is the fact that the weather has gone a bit haywire for the past few weeks. Never be fooled by the bright sun, it might well still be damn freaking cold outside.

The sudden change in temperature is definitely NOT helping!!

As I predicted, the weekend was super-jam-packed-psycho-takleh-nak-buat-mende-lain kind of weekend.. and I am NOT exaggerrating! Just glad that the gig is all over now, and I can continue to have complete focus on what I'm really here for, the BVC! But it's ok, helping out a few friends once in a while is not so bad. Extra-curricular activities on the side is also not so bad either, with the RIGHT company ;)

But all in all, my body gave away. Today, I woke up with the worst feeling ever. I had this super sexayyyyy voice, even Miley Cirus can't compete! Felt so low, I needed half a day to figure out the simplest calculation to sort out the merchandise sales from the gig. Then Rog came to my rescue, she made it look so simple. I suddenly feel stupid....

Have I really gone soft in my mathematical skills? I know lawyers often tell you that they lack the necessary knowledge and skills in maths, which is why they're there charging you loadsss for legal advise. I sometimes (heck, most of the time) use the same excuse when I just can't be bothered to take my time and count myself.

But I guess , 'stupid is, as stupid does'. I probably HAVE gone a bit slow in that area. I have now repeatedly refused to even count my shopping without a calculator in hand, help by others.. most welcomed! I remember a time when I used to LOVE maths. Mind you, I learnt how to count to a 100 wayyyy BEFORE I learnt the alphabets! Alhamdulillah, as far as I can remember, I have never failed a maths test (some fails probably slipped my mind right now, not sure).. I did consider taking accounting as a degree.. etc2.. BUT then, I have NO IDEA where all that passion went?

Will figure it out after I'm well enough to think about such nonsensical issues, along with the rest of my problems :P

For now, I think I'm probably well enough to cook dinner at least. Wouldn't want to have to buy out again.. I'm seriously BROKE..

Shessshhh..

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews