I know I do..
Is 'gratefulness' such a hard trait to have? Do people no longer recognize genuineness? You say you've been through a lot, we KNOW.. ever wonder why we're here HELPING you? No charge, no fuss.. genuinely wanted to help..
SO think..
When things go wrong, never say that we're not serious about it. I assure you, you have NO IDEA..
-Is it called not serious when people spend hours thinking about your thingy when what they should do is focus MORE on their studies?
-Is it called not serious when people spend days helping you, and NEVER even thought about getting anything in return, other than the thought that we might be able to help you..
-Is it called not serious when people put in all their time and effort on your thingy, even when we're SICK and TIRED from our other obligations as well?
-Is it called not serious when we BEGGED for our friends support, FOR YOU?
So please, think... Don't go blaming people when you know you should've stepped in at the right time.. when you're finally up there and all that, I hope to GOD you never forget how you got there..
I do not wish to elaborate about what on earth I am talking about, I'm sure those close to me know.. I do not wish to embarrass anyone, but I do wish to merely express my feelings..
I'm angry, disappointed, tired.. yet I am STILL helping you out?
That's because I believe in karma.. I'm not holding it against you(s), but I just pray that you'll be able to find gratefulness in your hearts on your way to greatness.. I pray that you learn to recognize kindness, and acknowledge them.. I pray that you(s) become better people..
Thank you & good night..
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Wednesday, 1 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
D only thing we can do is SABAR jelah... Hope they become better ppl
Post a Comment