Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Friday, 10 April 2009

100th

This is my 100th post. So weird. Didn't think that I loveee to blab that much in such a short span of time! Oh well..

Anyway, no wonder I've been feeling down lately. You know when people say babies get 'perut kembung'.. I think I had something along that line.. Lately I've been feeling quite bloated and sluggish. It feels like I've gained 10kg! I can't really eat coz everytime I eat, it FEELs as though it shows straight after! This was even after I've actually cut down my rice intake (which wasn't really that much to begin with!).

AND THEN he figured that I probably needed anti-acid.. So I slept like a baby yesterday (excuse the pun!) and woke up today feeling so much much better!

Hehe.. it's just winddd... :P

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews