Can you have any more obvious signs that someone is sick, and is OBVIOUSLY unable to participate fully in class.. let alone LEAD the group discussion??
There I was, looking like sh*t.. coughing like my lungs are about to escape my body at any moment, talking in the most UN-ENERGETIC voice, and obviously.. my statement saying, "I'm really not feeling well today"..
But nooooooooooooooooo....
They refuse to be REALLY helpful, expect ME to lead the discussion, whenever the teacher asks a question... they looked at ME, expecting me to take the plunge.. wth?? I couldn't even think straight!! I tried my best, I even gave some bullcrap answers to some of them because I really can't think. Normally, I'd take heart if a teacher gave me a response like "I think that's a load of rubbish".. But today, I just didn't care anymore, crap crap crap!! What do you expect? blurghhhhhhh
Obviously I had to say something (no matter how stupid it may sound), so that my team does not look like we've not prepared at all. Blurdy hell, I know you've prepared.. you lot got your fancy printed out notes in front of you.. well, USE it for goodness sakes!!
Were it not for the fever that I'm having, plus the thought of exams looming.. I would've been more than happy to talk crap all through class.. But not today, no..
So there.. Two outbursts in a WEEK!! What has gotten into me? Have I lost my patience? Wth?? I'm normally known as the patient one, BLAH.. not this week!! I'm honestly up to here at the moment, and am really looking forward for all this to end.
-The End-
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Friday, 3 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment