Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Friday, 3 April 2009

Slower than a tortoise?

You think?

I am not one to brag, nor I wish to boast.. But it just bugs me that I am definitely MEANT to be a night-owl when it comes to studying. I've been flipping through pages since 2.30 pm (it's now 4.45pm), and I only got as far as 20 pages????

Whatttttttttttttt???

This for me, is probably the SLOWEST rate at which I'm reading stuff. So not helpful seeing as the paper is a mere 2 weeks away! *Shoots self..

So.. I am now abandoning all my efforts in the whole sleeping-early-waking-up-early routine. It clearly doesn't work for me when it comes to studying. I am just NOT built that way (or did I actually psychologically trained myself to become so?)

In any case, I'm now sleeping during the day, and awake during the night..

Dahhh.. resolve pun issue kan? Not so hard eyh? :P

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews