Okay, yesterday was me in a whole other drama. I got to thinking, and I don't think it's fair for me to just blurt out as such. I decided that if I say I'm going to be all 'patient' about it, I shouldn't then rant out about it here.
Hence, I'm turning over a new leaf today. I say, it was good.. nay, GREAT while it lasted. I had fun. I know most of my friends who were there, did. So that's all there is to it. Thank god it's all over, and now I'm moving on..
Speaking of which, we got our results for two assessments today..........
Weird, suprising.. and a whole lot of other vocabulary that I can't think of to describe what I felt about our result. Obviously I THANK GOD that we passed, although.. well, being humans.. I KNOW I could've done better for one of them.. oh well, that's life. Expect the unexpected. You win some, you lose some..
So I'm not one to complain..
For now, I'll just concentrate on what's coming.. and try my damnest to achieve at least a VC for the criminal mct (pleaseeeeee please please!)
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Wednesday, 1 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment