Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Chocolate box

It's true what they say, 'Life is like a box of chocolates. You'll never know what you're going to get next'..

It is also true what they say, 'You may not always get what you want. If it were so, people would stop functioning'..

I've learned it the hard way. Well, considering what I've endured in the past, this is actually only a slap in the wrist. But hurtful, nonetheless. Today is the day where I keep reminding myself that God will not 'test' you more than you can handle. So, if He thinks I can handle this, then so be it.

There's a reason for everything. This is not the end of the world. There are much more important matters in issue..

What's important now, is that I knock-out the stress 'it' has caused me, and focus on the much pleasant journey ahead.. This year, I cannot afford to be too stressful, or else..

With regards to my 'journey' ahead, I am feeling a pinch of guilt for not announcing the news to some people. But we felt that it is probably best not to go 'overly public' (haha, making up words here!) yet, until some time has elapsed. Wouldn't want to get everyone's hopes up for no reason, right?

So when the time is right, I shall announce it to the world. For now, am trying to push away these ugly thoughts in my mind.. A miracle please? Thank you..

p/s: Always remember, you get some.. you lose some..

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews