I guess since the cat is kinda out of the bag now.. and I think many of you could already guess it.. I might as well come clean now eyh?
so yeah.. We're pregnant :) :) :)
At first I wanted to wait until after the first trimester to finish (for those who dont know *winkwink*, it's after 3 months) to announce it here. But with all the symptoms bombarding me at the moment.. I need a place to rant. So where else but here!
At the moment, if my calculation serves me right.. I'm about 2 months+++ now.. Estimated due date would be at the end of december this year (hopefully).. And my tummy is already the size of a 4 month old pregnant lady --> that's mostly because I tend to retain water more.. so it's more bloating than it is the baby :)
We're definitely happy, and thankful.. hoping that all goes well..
Now though, I'm just constantly talking to belly.. hehe the reason being that I'm kinda talking to the baby to stop making me running to the toilet all the time! I've officially moved into the toilet.. nothing stays in.. I've been having a mad season of morning (more like all day) sickness..
Well, it's normal I guess.. but going to the toilet after every meal isn't really 'fun' I tell you.. At the moment, most smells just turns me off.. particularly 'hot oil'! Aiyoo, which explains why he is forced to learn how to cook now.. for now, he's resorting to instants.. hehe I can't blame him.. It's partly my fault for pampering him too much.. haha padan muke :P
The fact that our house has a studio layout is not helpful at all! There's no door to the kitchen. Hence, I normally lock myself in our room while he cooks.. Although the smell somehow creeps through the holes under the door.. sheeshh!!
Tulaaa.. nak makan luar mahal laa London niiiii... Makes me wish I'm back home more and more.. back home, the kitchen is MILESSSS away.. and there will not generally be a need to eat out since everything cooked at home, confirm sedap nyer :P in any case, I'll be within easy reach for the foods that I 'want' (read=mengidam).. as for now, aduihhh..
The other day was mangoes.. Hehe dayana was so sweet buy some sweet ones for me :) Last week I wanted nasi minyak.. tak kesampaian coz obviously I can't stand the smell of cooking it! but this week I wanted lakse.. hopefully I'll manage to get it by next week *hint hint* hehehehe :) no pressure dear ol' friendssss.. but I'll definitely sayang u more! nyahahah :P
Arghhh.. ok.. I think something is creeping 'up'.. Have to go run (to the toilet).. again..
Bye..
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Sunday, 24 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
natte! congrats ok!!!! yay! yay!
congratulations. do share how u guys found out.
OK meh sini lepas exam. I TRY masak nasi minyak! Ifham tinggalkan recipe nasi minyak mak dia :D..
I miss you la.. i hope lps exam u can lepak here more often. You dont need to cook at least :D.. Take care
sarr - Thank u!!! :) :) hehe
Anon - Thankss! Yep, will do so tomorrow.. after my advocacy paper!! hehehe can't wait :) :)
Sha - yeayyy!! okayyyy... i nak lakse penangggg! tu yg masam kan?? haha xtau la negeri mane, tp asalkan yg masam tuh :P jumaat ni jgak ktrg dtg! boleh ke?? hehe no worries, ktrg sampai lepas korang keje.. nak lepak22 :) :)
datang Sunday can tak?? sorry parents i ada till Saturday...eyh come Saturday la.. dinner!!!! my dad blk tghr at abt 12 gitu.. i blk i terus masak.. sonang jo... ok???
Alamak shaa.. hari ahad kawan2 uni msian ktrg buat bbq, dah ckp nk pg dah..
Sabtu bleh je.. Tppppp.. Mcm nyusahkan je? Sian plak u penat2 nnti? Xpela,ktrg hang2 je on saturday tu.. Xyah masak xpe :)
"We're pregnant :)"
hohoho is that a fact or typos? heheh
yas pon pregnant ka? :P
anyway congratz la ye natte... xpe2 pakse je yas buat for the time being heheh(since die dh ade football on sky to watch anymore also)
and gudluck for korg punye bvc...
hehe the 'we' was actually intentional :) wanted to elaborate on it.. but terlupe lak, sibuk crite pasal mende lain hehehe ..
because he has to 'see' and layan all my pregnancy symptomssss.. hence the 'we' :) :)
Post a Comment