Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Tuesday, 18 August 2009

Warning - not for the faint hearted

p/s: as usual, exaggeration on my part.. but might still not be suitable for those refusing to read about vomit :P

####

As I leaned over the toilet bowl.. I started to choke.. "here we go again", and out comes dinner. Just when I thought everything's over, I suddenly realised that I ate a really2 spicy sambal ikan keli for dinner as well.. "Oh dear, this is going to hurt"..

And then it happened.

My nose flared up, due to the 'hotness' trying to escape my stomach. It was like tasting sambal using your nose. Ouch indeed. At that moment, I regretted ever taking that last 3 bites of fish.

But then again, it's what I'm after these days.. spicy food. So who can blame me? So I just held my stomach (which felt like it was about to jump out of my throat as well) and tried to release as much 'food' as I can.. Once the vomiting starts, it's better to get it all out. Otherwise, I would have to 'come back' for another round or two of that painful episode. It's jsut inevitable.

####

As I sat on the couch afterwards, spent.. I started remembering the last time I vomited. Last week. And then I started calculating 'my calendar'. I'm about 5 months now. Still vomiting? From what I've read, the vomiting usually stops after the 3rd or 4th month. Only a few percentage of women still vomit throughout their pregnancy.

I sighed.

I must be one of 'those' women. But that sad thought soon subsided as I touched my now very big belly.

He's kicking.

He's telling me it's ok. "I'll be worth it". And yes you will my dear. It's all worth it. I never once blame you for anything. I may whine and sigh from time to time, but trust me, I never regretted having the opportunity to have you in me.

My thoughts then turned to 'my calendar' yet again. "Another 4 months!" I exclaimed. How fast time flies. Soon I'll be big enough, I won't be able to move as much as I can now.

Can't wait!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Te' i miss u la :(:(:( Hows work? i hope all is well :D Anyway, please please please update me with your progress. You tummy too i wanna seeeeeeee!! Send me via mail too alright? I wish im there to see it grow :( .. LOVE U SGT NATRINA

Farah Haida said...

comel nyerrrr... sgt touchingggg la natteeeee. omg. i have a long way to go to be able to feel that way

Anonymous said...

b.. sama la kita :(

n@trin@ said...

shaaaaa!! sorry dear.. i nyampah gile ok ngan internet rumahhh... eeeii!! and I havent been to the office for 3 days (mc.. but nothing to worry about) sooo naturally, i have been deprived from the internet world!! Xper, i'll email u pictures on my 'best' dayss hehehe i.e perut tgh lawa nyahaha

farahh!! it's okay dear, ur time will come.. and urs too sha! won't be long now! when u get there at least u have me to tell u all the wonders of pregnancy :P for now.. muntah2 laa wonder dier :P

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews