Yes indeed!
Mother came.. and this time, got to spend MORE time with her (a.k.a more than just a mere few hours) we even got to make kuih makmur together! and she also taught me her delish chicken rendang recipe..
Blisss... Haven't spent that much time since.. Oh well, you know..
So now I have kuih makmur ppl! haha planning on making some more this coming saturday before raya. Konon rajinlaaa... Haha, we'll see! :P
Sorry sha, deens.. cannot send there la.. too fragile! Masuk kete nak send to jid's pon pegang tupperware semacammmmm jekk :P heheh
On another note, am feeling very heavy today! Like seriously, I feel so imbalance, macam nak jatuh ke depan. haha, imagine putting soccer ball inside your shirt.. And wahlaa! you have my tummy size right now.. Sooo biggg ok!! Some of my maternity clothes I bought earlier are feeling a little bit tight right now.. Haihh, xkan have to buy again kot?? :P It seems that I might have underesimated the size at which I am going to grow!
Today, so far has been fruitful as well! Am researching something for a project that I am now a part of, got a few bits done on my OTHER work as well.. The OCD part of me must be very proud (of myself!) <--- OK, this doesn't make sense.. but yeah, am in a happy mood today :)
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Monday, 14 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment