Not me! haha yes, the backache has begun! and it normally happens as I wakeup in the morning. To begin with, I'm now starting to have trouble falling to sleep as I am yet to discover my 'comfortable' position...
On the other hand, today is probably the most hectic of all days since I've been back at work. I haven't stopped typing away (work related stuff of course) since 7.30am up till 12.50pm.. And now I think I need a break..
If not my head will explode! haha tulaaaa, orang kasi start keje kul 8, nak jugak start buat keje kul 7.30am! name nyer gatal! :P
But after all the work was done, I felt a sense of accomplishment. Haven't used my brain like that in a while (since the exams of course). It finally seems good to be able to make use of what I've learnt so far.
On another note, apparently I'm getting bigger by the day! You see me today? trust me, tomorrow or the day after, I'll get bigger! heheh well, my tummy laa of course. The other parts are still more or less the same size :P
My mind are just so occupied these days, that I often forget dates, things to be done.. etc2.. ishhh.. having a crappy internet connection at home doesn't help either! I'm just too lazy to log on to fb during the weekends to be reminded of important events. Sorry guys! Nevertheless, I assure you that my weekends and any days off (from MC) are definitely filled with lots of rest and much needed sleep! :) :)
One good thing about being pregnant, people just don't care how long or when I sleep. Sleeping in during the morning has got to be the best thing of all!
till then...
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Monday, 7 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment