Finally.. HE'S HERE!! my dad.. but only until tomorrow.. He has a meeting tomorrow.. So like how I usually see my parents, it would only be for a short while.. Sigh..
Hence I am now wishing that I am within the 8-5 group.. Having changed to 9-6 is preventing me from jumping into a cab NOW and go to his hotel.. Shessshhh..
BUT I love being able to come in at 9.. Bliss! I get to exercise in the morning.. And going to work when the sun is ALREADY out is psychologically better than when u go out earlier, and come back when it's dark.. Grrrr...
Why can't I come to work 9-5??? Haiyoooo.. open my own business lahh.. pay back my employer.. and then I come to work at 12 also cannnnnn :P :P
How I wish..
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Wednesday, 21 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment