It is just impossible to implement. The idea is brilliant.. But it needs a whole sort of other 'connections' and 'expertise' to really gauge whether it is do-able or not. At my level? what on earth would I know? I am still struggling with the basic concept of the whole thing. How else would I know how to advise further on your questions!
I am trying ok!
Sheeshh (work related rant).. quite the opposite from yesterday's entry isn't it? Yes, this is the norm of working life. One minute you're up, the next you're down.

On the other hand.. I am REALLY really interested in purchasing the 17-70mm sigma f/2.8-4.5 wide angle lens.. Hummmmmmm.... surveyed the price. In KLCC, it is selling at about RM 1900 la.. too expensive right? haha but thank god for my trust in buying gadgets at stores OTHER than those in high-range shopping malls..
Looked at ampang park.. it costs around RM1500.. MUCH MUCH CHEAPER kan? Haven't looked at lowyatt yet though.. Will do once WE have the time..
Although.. I was hoping to get my hands on it before the college alumni event this weekend...
Then can test it out..
Sigh..



0 comments:
Post a Comment