Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Friday, 23 October 2009

Ha-ha

Nak give birth on the flight la jugak like this!! haha free flights for life!! woohoooo

To read, Click here

*******************************

Went to Lowy@tt yesterday.. hummmmmmmmm no difference laa the price. Same price as when I asked at this one shop at @mpang park.. RM1,500 or so. Can't get any cheaper than that can it? Sigh.. So I'm just really trying to fight my impulsive urge to simply go and buy the lens.. JUST BECAUSE I get to use it tomorrow.. But what better time to start using it than at an event right? hehe

Haiyoo haiyoo..

What's stopping me??? Is probably the list of things that I STILL need (or maybe just WANT for some of them :P) to buy before the baby arrives..

(1) The baby's own small closet/drawer to put its clothes etc2**
(2) A car seat**
(3) Re-usable diapers (yes, I have decided to give it a go.. BUT have YET to decide on which brand.. so many to choose from larrr)
(4) Baby bath essentials (bath place got already.. but all the things used during the bath itself don't have.. how? haha)
(5) More clothesss... (quite subjective topic la.. when would it be enough, I wonder?)
(6) Nursing Bras (haaaaaaaaaa ni satu more problem.. which one to buy???)
(7) Things for my pantang?? Which I have NO IDEA!! Ask my mom? confirm she cannot answer.. sheeshhh
(8) Diaper bin/liner whatever you want to call it (alaa where to put my re-usables before laundry time.. Must be separate from normal laundry loads.. easier laa kan!)
(9) Okay, now I'm just streching this list coz I'm not sure what else I need.. I feel like I'm forgetting something.. but what???

** Either one would be coerced out of either my mom or dad.. (hopeful!) .. yealarrr.. since they are not so keen pun on BEING there when the baby arrives.. Sheeshh sakit hati je :( :(

Eeeiiiii.. so scary laa.. suddenly I feel so not ready.. Looking at the 'calendar' on the side there.. I'm like about 2 months away from the EDD. And to make things worse, I can just pop out anytime NOW!! I don't know about the probability.. but it is indeed POSSIBLE!! Hey, just look at the news link I've posted above.. at 27 weeks dah beranak??? OMG!!

Breatheeee... breatheee....

Now I wish I have RM10,000 at hand (FOC: not from MY OWN bank, haha) so that I can immediately go buy all that I wanted (including the lens) without having to frown too much about depleting my savings account :P :P

lalala... wishful thinking...

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews