Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Monday, 26 October 2009

Pregnancy update - week 31

Yes, I'm almost at the end.. yet I'm only doing the 'pregnancy update' thingy now.. Haha. Bengong! But at least I did document some of my experiences here, although in a non-organised manner :P

Nways, here's an update so far:

1) I haven't vomited for a week now! Which is a good sign as the baby is getting bigger, any vomiting would cause my stomach to contract and I would fear that the baby would be 'crushed'.. Impossible, I know (due to the sophisticated excellent protective system of the womb that God has created for us).. But I still worry, psychologically.. hehe

2) Because of the above, I'm now able to eat normally.. as in 3 meals a day, without having to munch constantly in between (which is helpful since my workload now does not really allow me the luxury to go 'down' and buy some food during working hours)

3) Tummy, definitely getting bigger.. although I don't actually 'measure' the size of my belly. But rest assured, it is visually OBVIOUS!

4) No stretch-marks around the belly (yet!) .. I hope it'll last like this :P *wishful thinking

5) Surprisingly, muscles on other parts of my body are getting more toned (probably due to the prenatal exercises that I've been doing).. Which is a good sign considering the fact that I am preparing myself for the hardest physical challenge ever - labour!!

6) Swelling wise; it comes and goes. One day I'll have gigantic elephant feet, whereas some other days, I'll just go back to my normal self... Although my face is definitely 'swelling' constantly haha

7) It's getting harder and harder to put on underwear.. physically challenging laaa.. sakit perut laa nak bend down

8) Hence my next point - I am no longer able to simply bend down sesuke hati.. There's an art to it. haha

9) I do walk like a penguin, SOMETIMES.. this happens whenever I feel really2 tired and couldnt be bothered.. other times I'll just try and walk as normal as possible.. it feels like exercising! :P

10) Am still (and will STILL be, until I give birth!) finding it hard to settle into a comfortable position to sleep.. Backache, waist ache, neck ache.. Haiyooo, the list is endless! But fortunately, I would always fall asleep 'accidentally' from being too tired.. :)

11) Still drinking min 2 litres of water a day - Which leads me to numerous toilet trips a day! I swear, if they would allow me to move my desk beside the toilet door, I WOULD!

12) As usual, the baby is definitely a 'kicker'.. And it's more interesting now as the kicking pattern is becoming more obvious, that I can normally tell whenever the baby is sleeping etc.. Haha but all guesswork ok! Taktau btul ke tak pon :P

13) POTRUDING belly button!!!!!!! Wthhhhhhhhhhh??? I have a third 'nipple' which shows up no matter what I wear.. I get easily anxious when I place any tights above my tummy eetc.. so 'forcing' it down (vide tape etc) would just make me rimas.. But I guess that's part of the whole pregnancy thingy.. Although I'll still try to make it less obvious when I can.. embarassing ok!

There you go. A LONGGG list thus far. Till then..

3 comments:

Faezah H said...

LOL LOL!
my favourite is #6: "swelling" face.. i gelak2 sorg2 kat attic ni hahahha

Anonymous said...

Hey you know what, i miss you la.. i wanna seeeee!! I know you mailed, lps ni i check, got no time la babes.. but u know what?? I think ure ok with the walking thing cuz faezah dont need to be pregnant to walk like a penguin LOL.. peace faezah haha..

But i think plg best tu, ure third nipple.. gila la.. mmg hot pregnant lady la u! of all the important things, im looking forward to have that hahahhaahahhahaha..

n@trin@ said...

Faezah: haaa tula dienyerrr... dah muke i 'swelling' tak igt dunia ok! nak amik gambar pon dah xnak dah... so tembammmmmmmmmmmmmmm hahaha padahal badan xdela naik mane pon :P

Sha: hehehe mcm nak post gambar tu kat sini.. but a bit censored la dak? hehehe have to buat the black censor thingy to cover some parts :P hahaha

ehhh asal i x pernah perasan faezah walk like that? u suree arr??? hahaha amik video skett! hahah :P

haha u tunggulaaa nnti.. haha dpt ur third nipple.. haha struggle nak tutup :P I dah sampai tahap couldnt be bothered dah.. haha org pandang i, confirm can see my xtra 'nipple' heheh

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews