Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Thursday, 15 October 2009

Say who?

Sigh... The people I miss most.. Mostly because I am not able to get on a plane and fly across the South China Sea. For them to come here? I would never get a straight answer.. Hence, I'm left waiting, waiting for that moment when I receive THAT call saying 'Oh, we're coming to see you next weekend...' or whenever..

Why can't they just build an underground tunnel from peninsular to borneo like in France?? Then I'd go there by car.. The fastest one that I can find..

Sigh..

p/s: This cheeky little girl is my little sister.. I miss both of them.. I don't seem to have a picture of the other sister here at the office.. Oh mayb next time

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews