Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Tuesday, 24 November 2009

to snore or not to snore

Snore = to breathe during sleep with hoarse or harsh sounds caused by the vibrating of the soft palate

Lately I have been feeling really really tired!! I could just suddenly fall asleep whilst doing work! It's a good thing that I've moved in the cubicle which is quite secluded, thereby preventing other colleagues to catch me sleeping..

BUT I think I now have a problem.. I think I snored sometimes! Although I usually 'accidentally-fell-asleep' for at most one minute, when I woke up.. which is usually abruptly, I find that I 'kinda' snored?? So I wasn't really sure whether it was loud? Or was I just imagining it?

I have NO IDEA.. and thankfully my office-mates were kind enough so as to not mention it to me.. Hence, I don't know.. Maybe I really didn't snore.. so they didn't notice anything.. ORRRR maybe I DID snore, yet they chose to not embarrass me by keeping it to themselves...

And I on the other hand, choose not to ask.. best not to knowwww!!

Arghhh.. I am so tired right now.. I wish I can stay home.. But my Due Date is a month away! So taking leave now, might seem too soon no?? If I'd be giving birth earlier than my due date okaylaaa.. but what if I would only give birth at a time very near to my due date...

Tak ke sia2 je cuti??

But at this rate, I'm not sure how much longer I can hold on... I just want to sleep in all day.. and do nothing!
I know people usually feel THIS tired early on in their pregnancy.. But I am feeling it NOW!

huarghhhhhhhhhhh nak balik :( :( :(

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews