Mak aihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
In malay, it's called 'perut dah turun'.. And yes, my perut definitely dah turun.. My belly button is not in it's original place.. The area right underneath my breasts feels empty and my whole tummy seems to be taken over by gravity..
I have a feeling.. It won't be long now.. Even consults with the elders (not really 'elders' laa.. just my MIL, aunt and others who've experienced birth) seems to strengthen my conviction that 'the day' will come sooner than expected. After all, I'm already 35 weeks!
During the weekend even, I've been having Braxton Hicks (practice/false contractions) about 4-5 times a day. It comes and goes, and I've timed all of them to be less than a minute.. But they were quite far apart from each other so I wasn't concerned that much. Apart from that, I couldn't sleep lying down AT ALL on saturday! Yas had to place pillows on my back so that I would be sleeping in a sort of sitting position.. NO JOKE! this was due to the back pain just above my bum whenever I lay down proper..
My instincts also tells me that it's going to be real soon.. Or is it just my 'desire' to have it sooner than the estimated due date (EDD)?? A bit of both?? hahah Of course laaa, MY doctor will be leaving for the states from 4 dec until 6 jan... eeeiiii so sad laaaa... so if I were to deliver between those dates.. It would be with some unknown locum..
Would that be a bad thing? they're probably just the same but maybe the fact that I've placed high hopes in having my doctor himself deliver me, that the news of him leaving around my EDD came as a shock!
Plusss, I'm just sooo tired from last week's course (which went on for 4 days!!) I feel like taking the week off.. But what if I'm just not due yet, as I've predicted.. And then I would have regretted taking leave because I should've used it LATER on in my pregnancy??
Dilemma Dilemma.. I wish I have 2 months of leave before the baby is due! So tireddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Sigh...
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Monday, 23 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
natte :))
i've been reading your blog secretly! good luck with the delivery and insyallah, hopefully both mummy and baby will be healthy! you'll make a good mother, im pretty sure!
takecareeeee **hugs**
Post a Comment